Love or Need?

Love against need--which will you choose?

I picked need. I thought filling in my needs would be enough to make myself happy. But I was wrong. It's like stuffing myself with food but in the end I still ask "nabusog ba ako?" I almost scold myself for the answer.

Love. I don't have an idea what love exactly is. Di pa naman ako naiinlove talaga (yeah I'm 21 and still..arg! manhid siguro ako??!!) except for the puppy love I experienced when I was in the 6th grade sa elementary. Hell, that was 48 years ago! I have forgotten the boy who made me feel ecstatic but I remember how foolish to be love sicked. Nakakatawa!

He wasn't so cute but I stared on him like he was a greek god walking on earth. Pakiramdam ko pagkasaman ko sya, things will always turn out fine. I gave my best because I know he'll notice me when I stand out sa klase. I adore him for no reason at all. And I'm simply happy...(bad ending nga lang).

Now I'm grown up, I said being practical won't hurt. In fact, it's a means to save yourself from being hurt, right? So I pick out my guy and said "I'll make out the best in our relationship." but later, I grew sick of him. I don't even want to talk to him kasi nasasakal ako. I came to a point when I realized I don't want him to be part of my life anymore. The make believe about love and the sweet promises are not enough to keep us a duo because things are falling apart.

I know it was my selfish intention that brought me this dilimma. Sometimes I think why should I worry too much when in the end, di naman ako masasaktan. In fact, matutuwa talaga ako... yun nga lang, my conscience keeps on taunting me. If breaking up is as easy as saying it, I could have done it a long time ago.

Now I don't know how to tell him how I feel. He is so kind to me and I don't find a reason para itorture sya kasi, it was my fault naman talaga. Dapat siguro, iadopt ko na yung song ni Mark Bautista na "Break It to Me Gently" as theme song, LOL.

Haizt, ito nakukuha ng bad move. Sabi nga sa Forest Gumb "sometimes we all do things that, well, just don't make no sense."

0 comments:

Post a Comment